Roberto E. Levi, MD
Upper Extremity, Joint Replacements & General Orthopaedic Surgeon
For all appointments and inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Making an Appointment:
Our office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments can be made by phone during business hours. We make every effort to see patients as promptly as possible. To assist us, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Patient emergencies may cause delays. We appreciate your patience when these occur. If you are unable to keep your appointment please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
For us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Please wear comfortable attire to your appointment
- Previous X-ray, films, and test results relating to your injury/illness
- Previous medical records relating to your injury/illness
- Operative Reports from any previous surgeries
- Your valid insurance card (s)
- Insurance Information Needed:
- Referral/authorization from primary care physician
- Workers Compensation information
- Lien attorney information for personal injury cases and auto accidents
- Patient Information forms
- A list of your current medications
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
After your visit
Following your office visit, your physician will prepare a report of your evaluation. Medical reports and test results will then be forwarded to your referring physician in a timely manner. Special tests ordered by your physician will also be scheduled through our office. If you have any questions following your visit please contact our office immediately.
In Case of Emergency
If you have a question that requires immediate assistance please call our office phone number at
. After hours, all calls to the office are routed through our answering service. You will be contacted by one of our Physicians.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.